1st Capital Bank Login: First Capital Bank is a public type company that works for the financial services for the customers and their employees. This bank was founded on 1st December 2017. The products they offer are the financial services subsidiaries. This is headquartered at Ebene, Mauritius. This bank is also referred to as FMB Capital Holdings Plc which was founded in Malawi.
So without looking any further let us directly jump into the 1st capital bank login steps and other guides.
- 1 1st Capital Bank Login [Detailed Step By Step Guide]
- 1.1 1st Capital Bank Login Via Website
- 1.2 How To Login Via Phone/Tablet
- 1.3 How To Retrieve Your Forgotten Username & Password
- 1.4 How To Enroll
- 1.5 How To View Your Bank Account Statements
- 1.6 Services They Offer
- 1.7 Transaction Services
- 2 End Words
1st Capital Bank Login [Detailed Step By Step Guide]
1st Capital Bank Login Via Website
You can handle all your work by connecting your bank via computer or laptop. So, here are the steps for logging in.
Step 1:- Browse 1st Capital Bank on your device.
Step 2:- Click on the online banking login.
Step 3:- enter your username in the given platform.
Step 4:- After entering your username, enter the verification code.
Step 5:- Click the “Login in “button.
How To Login Via Phone/Tablet
We have our technologies at our hands, so it is very easy to handle any work conclude. Mobile Banking offers the convenience of banking at our doorstep.
So, let’s get to know how to log in via our Mobile or Tablets
- Step 1:- Download the First Capital Bank App from your Google play store or iTunes Store, depending upon which device you have (i.e. phone or Android).
- Step 2:-Install the application.
- Step 3:- You will enter the Login Page there. Go in your username and the verification code written there on the given platform.
- Step 4:- After that click the ‘Login’ button. You are now logged in to your Bank account.
How To Retrieve Your Forgotten Username & Password
People often forget the password to get logged in to their account. So, here are some steps on how you can regain your forgotten password.
- Step 1:- Visit the webpage of the first capital bank.
- Step 2:- You will enter the webpage.
- Step 3:- Below the verification code click on ‘forgot username’.
- Step 4: – You will get the information which you have to fill up.
- Step 5:- Enter your account number, national ID, ID number, Date of birth, and verification code.
- Step 5:- Click “Continue” you will then get your username back.
How To Enroll
Here are the steps on how you can enroll in your mobile banking account.
- Step 1: – Browse First Capital Bank’s webpage on your Device.
- Step 2:- After entering the webpage click on the enroll now option.
- Step 3:- You will have to follow 3steps wherein you have to fill in all your personal information.
- Step 4: – Click submit and then you will be enrolled.
How To View Your Bank Account Statements
Here, are the steps on how to check all your bank statements.
- Step 1:- Login to your mobile banking app.
- Step 2:- you will find have to then click on the e-statements tab.
- Step 3:- After entering you will have to follow the instructions and you will get all your bank statements there.
Services They Offer
It is very important for a customer to know about the services which a bank offers, before opening an account here. So, here are some services listed below which First Capital Bank provides to its customer.
2.Group saving Account
3.Bonus Saving Account
Basically, this account is for the students or you can say that it’s a student account. This is restricted to the age group of 18 or above. In this account, you can very good amount of discount on the monthly maintenance fee. Also, they provide you with free debit cards. So, it is a very good service which they provide.
2.Group Savings Account
As here the same says a group which means this account is basically for a group of people like any organization, society, companies, etc. The services are quite good as they do not ask you for a formal constitution. Also, they have no monthly maintenance fee to pay. They provide you with good funds as the more your rates will be the more you will get returns.
3.Bonus Savings Account
This savings account offers you good interest enabling you to save a lot of cash.
You have no linked accounts in this saving account. Also, there are no direct debits available.
Credit Cards are much needed nowadays for every Basis. First Capital bank provides you with many benefits depending upon the needs of every card. They provide you with MasterCard Platinum Classic, MasterCard Platinum Payback, and MasterCard Platinum Preferred.
Transactions are a very necessary part of every field. It is the most important part wherein you can transfer money to one account or you can take out money for yourself. So, here are some ways which Chart way has given for the transaction of your money.
2.ATMs and many more
Debit cards are very crucial in today’s generation as it makes the transaction process very simple. You just swipe it and take the amount you want. You can also change your PIN number and can easily get activated very soon. It is also safer than carrying cash or a checkbook.
ATMs are located in every other place and open for 24hours. It has the most suitable features to swipe your card and take money out of it. Here, you have no limit to the number of cash withdrawals you make in one day.
1.This provides you with many good savings accounts.
2.This provides you with good returns.
3.They have Good management.
4.Good insurance policies
1.Do does not train freshers properly.
2.The employees here complain about payment and staffing issues.
Here, we have concluded with the entire description of the 1st capital bank login and other steps. The entire coverage is covered with the necessary details a bank should have and the customer should know. Every service they provide is very beneficial for a customer opening a bank account here.
The transaction methods are also very simple in these banking criteria. Every single detail can make your experience better in every aspect. So, now consider all these parts which are mentioned above and point out your merits and demerits you see.