How to Hide Photos and Videos on iPhone? I know how nosy people around us try and pry through our solitude. Do not let them possess an insight into some of your important photographs and videos that you want to stay private and personal on your iPhone.
- 1 How to Hide Photos or Videos on iPhone and iPad
- 2 How to Unhide Photos or Videos on iPhone and iPad
- 3 How to Hide the Hidden Photos Album in iOS 14
- 4 Signing Off
How to Hide Photos or Videos on iPhone and iPad
Establish the Photos App on Your iPhone.
2. Visit My Records → Harness on Select option and select Photos you wish to Hide.
4. Next, tap on hiding Photos.
Each of the photos that you selected is now hidden and you’ll be able to access them in the Hidden Photos Album.
How to Unhide Photos or Videos on iPhone and iPad
- Visit the Albums tab and scroll through all the Records and select Hidden.
- Select the Photos or Videos you wish to unhide by tapping the’select’.
3. Open the discussion sheet and tap unhide.
4. Your selected photographs and videos would currently be visible in their respective folders.
How to Hide the Hidden Photos Album in iOS 14
Back in iOS 13 and before, all concealed photographs were grouped within a record titled’Hidden.’ This was helpful only to an extent. However, in iOS 14, you can now sneak even this concealed record, making things a whole lot more covert. Here is how!
- Select the photos you want to hide and tap the Share icon (same as steps 1 to 3 above).
- From the Share Sheet, tap ‘Hide’ and affirm.
- Now, open the Settings app in your iPhone and tap Pictures.
- Ensure that the toggle for Hidden Album is off.
Now, under ‘Utilities,’ you won’t see an album titled ‘Hidden.’
But this record will continue to be visible if you’re in picture picker in different programs like WhatsApp, iMessage, etc.. To prevent undesirable entry, you can discover how to lock programs on the iPhone.
To see that the hidden record in the Photos program: Launch the Settings program → Pictures → Switch ON the toggle for Hidden Album.
Possessing a third-party program to store your own personal and confidential pictures and videos could be insecure, so it’s much better to keep them and hide them from the hidden folder of your inventory Photos App onto iPhone. I would like to know if you men hide your videos and images onto the Photos Program or favor using a third-party program to do exactly the same. Allow me to understand that from the remarks below.