MythDHR Login :- Home Depot allows its employees to create an account in MythDHR. It is a portal through which employees can get information from time, schedule, benefits to any career opportunities in nonstore positions. We shall look at the login details for MythDHR in this article
Home Depot considers its employees as their assets and in order to retain the employees and motivate them to work efficiently, an employee login portal has been created. With over 385,000 employees, Home Depot is the 5th largest employer among the companies listed in the S&P 500.
Every employee of Home Depot can create an account in the employee portal and take advantage of the benefits provided to both employees and their families.
Also Read :-
What is Home Depot?
Home Depot is one of the largest retail companies in the United States. They supply construction products, tools, and services. Headquartered in Cobb County, Georgia and has over 70 distribution centers across the United States
How to Login to MythDHR account?
If you are a new employee and want to create an account in the Home Depot employee portal, follow the steps given below:-
- Visit the official website of MythDHR at MythDHR
- Select your location in the option given
- Enter your Username and Password in the respective fields
- Once you have properly entered your details, click on the Sign In option
After successfully signing in, you can have access to all the services provided through the employee portal
Steps to Recover MythDHR password
In case you forget your account password, it can be recovered through the customer service helpline provided. The contact number for the MythDHR password helpline is 1-866-698-4347. This service shall be available between 8 A.M to 8 P.M on weekdays and on Sunday the timings are 8 A.M to 5 P.M. You can call anytime between the allotted time and the customer service will help you with recovering the password
Benefits to MythDHR employees
All the employees who have an account in the MythDHR portal can take advantage of the services given. The benefits provided varies in nature, such as financial benefits of career benefits
Some of the Employee Self Service benefits of Home Depot are
- View and publish your recent and historic tax statement
- Review your project details
- Change your mailing address
- Change or trigger your direct deposit details
- Medical insurance for the employees so that they can make medical payments
- Dental cost payment can be made through Dental insurance provided
- Life Insurance can be availed by the employees through MythDHR
- Change your tax withholding through MythDHR account
- Vision insurance
- Home Depot gives $5000 per child to a full time employee and $1500 to part time employee
- Employees can purchase company shares at a 15% discount
- Employees stock investment options are available to the workers
Financial benefits through MythDHR
- Employees Stock Option is given to the employees
- Spending account
- Future Builder 401(k) plan which is made with a motive to secure your future
- Direct deposits and bank stinks to make you get your payments easily
Leave and Off-Time benefits
- Whenever an employee wants a leave, they can apply for it directly through MythDHR
- Employees get leave allowance through the portal as well
- Home Depot employees get a free domestic trip once every 5 years
In the MythDHR portal, the Home Depot associates can view and apply for different job positions such as retail hourly, corporate, management, and other non-store positions. It is a tool to help employees search and apply for open positions in which they are interested.
This is a career development website introduced by Home Depot. Through this website, home depot associates can make a career plan and create a plan for the next job. This gives employees an opportunity to grow and brand themselves.
MythDHR contact information
You can reach the Home Depot customer service based on who you want to reach
General Assistant: 1-800-555-4954
HR Services: 1-866-698-4347
Doctor on Demand: 1-888- 744- 0753
Frequently Asked Questions (People Also Ask)
What is MythDHR?
MythDHR is an employee self service portal for Home Depot employees. Through this website, employees of Home Depot can avail of various benefits directly through this portal and can also get information about the schedule and projects
2.What are the benefits that can be availed through MythDHR?
The Home Depot considers its employees as their biggest competitive advantage and hence provides benefits such as health benefits, Maternity leave, and paternity leave, retirement plans, employees stock purchase, etc
3.How to recover forgotten password
A customer service number has been set in case you forget your password. Call 1-866-698-4347 to recover your password between 8 A.M to 8 P.M on weekdays and between 8 A.M to 5 P.M on Sundays
This article might help you with all the login requirements and other details you want to know about MythDHR. With the website link, username and password you can login to MythDHR. This employee self service portal is a very useful tool for employees through which they can get various benefits and also grow in their career.