Are you getting “[pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6]” Error? If yes then you are in the right place, in this article I will be showing you how to solve it.
You may be facing this error when sending the email from the outlook account. The Error message: “Failed to connect o the server. Socket Error 10051 Error Number: [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6]”
- 1 What is error [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] and why does it occur?
- 2 Easy Methods To Fix Error [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6]
- 2.1 Method 1:- Fixing through Programs and Features Tab.
- 2.2 Method 2 Check the server requirement setting as Follow:-
- 2.3 Method 3 Check Duplicate Accounts or Delete Duplicate Accounts:-
- 2.4 Method 4 Change Server Port Number:-
- 2.5 Method 5 Check Antivirus Software on your window:-
- 2.6 Method 6 Uninstall Outlook and Reinstall:-
- 3 Conclusion
What is error [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] and why does it occur?
Error no: [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] is because of a battle with the SMTP server and it happens as a result of a bad setup of your application’s tastes. You will need to double-check that the entered parameters and fix them along with your interface numbers, authentication, and secure relations. If these are having flawless tastes and you’re still having the mistake then you discover the solution from the aforementioned methods.
Also Checkout Our Latest Post:- Fix the Error of [pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25]
How to fix Error [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6]?
There are lots of options to address this error nevertheless we will talk about all probable solutions so select or attempt all them.
Before beginning the option double check your account settings :
- Click the Tools menu, then pick an account which results in the issue and click properties.
- Assess whether the title of the incoming email address (SMTP) is accurate. As the image under :
- When the host requires authentication Assess Mark on My server requires authentication.
Click on More Settings
- Assess the SMTP port number will be the same signaled by your FAE.
- If the link has to be protected then assess the mark, this server requires secure connection SSL.
Easy Methods To Fix Error [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6]
This error usually happens on account of the conflict between SMTP Servers. When a user tries to send mail without appropriate settings of the accounts.
Follow below all approaches to find the solution:
Method 1:- Fixing through Programs and Features Tab.
First of all, try to mend this Outlook Express mistake through program and attributes by automobile repair tool as follows:
- Click the Windows button and hunt program and attributes (you can also open the control panel and go to programs and features)
- Look for Microsoft Office 365 in programs and attributes. (or select any office applicable program )
- Along with the Programs and Features window click on edit select “Repair” and follow the directions on the screen.
Notice: the moment it finishes processing, then restart Outlook and check if the error code has been eliminated, if it persists then try 2.
Method 2 Check the server requirement setting as Follow:-
- Open Outlook out of applications.
- Open File.
- Account Settings.
- Click the email tab in the account setting window and You’ll see another window as below:
- Select your own email accounts on the list.
- Click on the email account then click on additional settings.
- Open the internet email setting.
- Open the outgoing server tab.
- Mark on the first option, my outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication.
- Click Ok to save the atmosphere.
After clicking ok today restart the perspective and check if mistake [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] is eliminated differently move to another solution.
Method 3 Check Duplicate Accounts or Delete Duplicate Accounts:-
Still did not get the answer? Let us assess the copy accounts. It might also be the main reason behind Error [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] and deleting duplicate accounts might be the potential solution for this. Practice the choices below
- Click Menu out of outlook.
- Open account configurations in the menu and Click the mailing tab.
- Assess the duplicate account from the list and select one.
- Click on eliminate to eliminate one replicate account see image below:
Then the issue is somewhat tricky let us proceed procedure 4 and sees if we’re blessed.
Method 4 Change Server Port Number:-
- Open Outlook
- Click Document and Proceed to Account Setting
- Click Email in the account Placing and Choose your email account from the list.
- A new window Mail Account will be open.
- Go to more configurations and click Internet Email Settings.
- Click Advanced Tab
- Now change the (SMPT) port number from 465 into 587
- Click on OK to store changings see image below
After finishing the settings restart outlook and pray that the Error [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] is removed if you’re lucky the problem is solved if not we have procedure 5.
Method 5 Check Antivirus Software on your window:-
Inside this method here is a simple solution to fix the error. Disable antivirus for a little while it may prevent Microsoft Outlook from establishing a connection from the email client.
Disable Antivirus as Following Steps
- Select Start
- Update & Security
- Windows Security
- Virus & hazard security
- Manage configurations (or Hotmail & hazard protection settings in previous versions of Windows 10).
Each antivirus has different preferences to disable it. Check-in line with the software you use.
If the error [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] still resists, move to procedure 6.
Method 6 Uninstall Outlook and Reinstall:-
So you’re on method six also it’s because the aforementioned five approaches did not work. The final solution to your mistake [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] would be to uninstall perspective and reinstall. After installing try including a brand new account.
Uninstall Microsoft Outlook with the following steps:
- Open App and Attributes out of Control Panel.
- Look For Microsoft Office 365 ( Outlook is the part of Microsoft Office 365)
- Double-click Microsoft office 365.
- Follow the instruction on the screen to finish uninstalling.
- After finishing uninstallation, install Microsoft view again.
- Create a new account, insert its outlook, and try sending the email.
We expect above all approaches will work for you, if nobody will do the job for you then let us know we’ll discover another potential alternative for you. In case you have some other mistake then additionally remark us so we’ll lead you to eliminate this also.