TCS Webmail Login: Webmail.tcs.com used to be the Tata Consultancy Services’ official web address. The Employees of Tata Consultancy Services used this web address to log in and access their official E-mails.
However, Tata Consultancy Services or TCS changed this webmail address a few months ago and now have a new way by which its employees can access their TCS Webmails. This is more efficient and convenient for the employees as compared to the earlier web address. It also provides a better work experience to the employees.
- 1 What is TCS or Tata Consultancy Services?
- 2 The previous situation of logging in to the TCS Webmail:
- 3 How to access your TCS Webmail using Citrix Receiver
- 4 About Citrix Receiver
- 5 Contact Information
- 6 Frequently Asked Questions (People Also Ask)
- 7 Wrapping It Up
What is TCS or Tata Consultancy Services?
Tata Consultancy Services or TCS is an Indian multinational Information Technology (IT) company. The headquarters of Tata Consultancy Services is situated in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. The TCS is a subordinate of the Tata Group. Presently, Tata Consultancy Services has its presence across 46 countries, 149 locations. By the market capitalization, Tata Consultancy Services ranks as the second-largest Indian company.
TCS is also said to be one of the world’s largest recruiters that has more than 448,000 world’s best-trained professionals and consultants currently working for them. About nearly 35% are women employees.
The Tata Consultancy Services provide a wide range of variety of services related to Information Technology like processing of payments, administration of software, creating and developing applications, business process outsourcing, sizing and scaling of hardware, planning, and consultation related to capacity, and technology education services.
The previous situation of logging in to the TCS Webmail:
During the last few months, the TCS or Tata Consultancy Services has shifted its official Webmail and changed it to a VPN (Virtual Private Network). The users will now be able to get access to a private network with the assistance of a Virtual Private Network (VPN).
The VPN helps and aids in protecting and safeguarding the data online. Users will now be able to share and transmit data remotely via public networks. Access to TCS Webmail has now been challenging outside their networks. But now that the TCS have shifted their Webmail, there are easier ways by which users can access their TCS Webmail from their computers as well as smartphones.
How to access your TCS Webmail using Citrix Receiver
- Go to Google Playstore on your smartphone and search for “Citric Receiver” app.
- Download and install this application. By using this application, you will be easily able to access all your emails on your smartphone as well as your computer if you wish to.
- Once the Citrix Receiver app has been installed successfully, you will have to now open the Netscaler Gateway. Go to this link to do so: https://myapp.tcs.com/vpn/index.html
- When you will click on the above link, the login page of Tata Consultancy Services will be opened.
- Use your credentials to log in.
- Once you have successfully logged in through your Citrix Receiver App, you will then be redirected to your webmail.
- Now, in order to get to the TCS Webmail page, you will need to select the “Lotus Webmail.”
- Finally, once you have completed all these steps, you will now need to enter your username and password. Then you can successfully access all your emails on IOS as well as Android devices.
About Citrix Receiver
If you wish to use any device outside of the TATA consultancy system then you can easily do that using the Citrix Receiver. With the help of Citrix Receiver, you will be conveniently able to access all your TCS emails.
Citrix Receiver offers its users impeccable value and performance and that is why Tata Consultancy Services have partnered with Citrix Receiver. By simply opening the Netscaler Gateway, users can access their mails.
But the only disadvantage which some user might face is that the emails older than 3 days cannot be viewed.
Always remember to only use a secure system when you access your Webmail. If you use a non-secure system you will risk all your personal, private, and important data as well as information that you may have on your TCS Webmail. Make sure to keep your system up-to-date and also keep scanning your computer from time to time in order to catch any suspicious activity that might be taking place.
If you have any queries related to Tata Consultancy Services, you can call on the toll-free TCS customer care number: 1800-209-3111
You can also e-mail your queries addressed to [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions (People Also Ask)
1.How Do I Set up a TCS Email Box on iOS?
- Visit the app store on your iPhone.
- Search for “Citrix Receiver” and install the application.
- After launching the app, go to Netscaler Gateway by visiting https://myapp.tcs.com/vpn/index.html
- Fill in all your login details.
- Once you click on login, you will automatically be redirected to the webmail.
- Finally, enter the login credentials and start using your TCS Webmail.
2.How do I attach a file in TCS webmail?
- Compose your email.
- Click on the “attachments” icon
- A dialogue of attached files will appear. There will be several tabs to choose the location from which you want to attach your file.
- Locate your file by clicking on the browse button and then click on open.
- The file name will appear in the attachments field.
- Select “add more attachments” if you want to add more files.
- Finally, click on the “Attach” button to send your email with the attached files.
3.How to reset the TCS Webmail password?
- Login to Ultimatix and open your profile
- Visit the password management settings and then to the webmail option.
- Answer the secret questions.
- Reset the password.
Wrapping It Up
This article might help you with all the login requirements and other details you want to know about TCS Webmail. By using the Citrix Receiver, TCS employees can easily access their webmail.
This article will assist you step by step on how to login into your TCS webmail, reset your password, and other important details which you may wish to know.